In this blog, we will provide an in-depth overview of online casino craps, including its rules, different game variations, online gameplay, and the role of chance in the game.
What Is Craps
Craps game is a popular dice game that is played in both land-based casinos and online casinos. It is known for its fast-paced and thrilling gameplay, as well as the lively atmosphere it creates at the casino tables.
Online craps is played with two dice and involves players making bets on the outcome of the dice rolls.
Here are the basic rules of craps game:
- Come-Out Roll: The game starts with a come-out roll, where the shooter rolls the dice. If the come-out roll results in a 7 or 11, it is called a “natural,” and the Pass Line bet wins. If the come-out roll is a 2, 3, or 12, it is called “craps,” and the Pass Line bet loses.
- Point Number: If the come-out roll is a 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, that number becomes the “point.” The shooter aims to roll the point number again before rolling a 7. If they succeed, the Pass Line bet wins. If a 7 is rolled before the point number, the Pass Line bet loses.
- Other Bets: Craps online offers various additional betting options, including Place Bets, Come Bets, and Field Bets. Each bet has different rules and payouts, allowing players to wager on specific outcomes during the game.
Are There Different Craps Games?
Yes, there are different variations of craps. The most common ones include:
Casino Craps: This is the traditional version played in land-based casinos, where players take turns being the shooter.
Online Craps: Online casinos offer virtual craps games that can be played from the comfort of your own home. The gameplay and rules are similar to those in a physical casino.
Live Dealer Craps: Some online casinos provide a live dealer option for online casino craps, where a real dealer oversees the game via video streaming. This allows players to enjoy the social aspect of playing with a live dealer while still playing remotely.
How Does Online Craps Work?
In online craps, the gameplay is simulated using random number generators (RNGs) to determine the outcomes of the dice rolls.
Players place their bets by selecting the desired betting options from the virtual interface, and the game progresses accordingly. Online craps also offers the convenience of playing at any time, as well as access to various game variations and betting limits.
Is Craps Purely a Chance Game?
While luck certainly plays a significant role in craps online casino game, the game also involves elements of strategy and skill. Players can make strategic decisions in terms of which bets to place and when to place them. They can also utilize betting systems or strategies to manage their bankroll and maximize their chances of winning.
However, it’s important to note that the outcome of the dice rolls in craps is ultimately determined by chance, and no strategy can guarantee consistent winnings.
Craps is a thrilling and dynamic game that offers an immersive gambling experience. Whether you play it in a land-based casino or online, understanding the rules and various betting options is crucial for an enjoyable and rewarding gaming session.
So, roll the dice and embrace the excitement of online casino craps as you try your luck and make strategic decisions to potentially walk away as a winner.
How to Play Craps at Cricbaba Casino
Cricbaba Casino provides a great platform to experience the thrill of the game.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to play craps at Cricbaba Casino:
Step 1: Sign up and log in to your Cricbaba Casino account:
- If you’re a new player, create an account at Cricbaba Casino website.
- If you’re an existing player, log in to your account using your credentials.
Step 2: Navigate to the Craps section:
- Once you’re logged in, go to the game lobby or search for “Craps” in the search bar.
- Click on the Craps game to enter the virtual online craps table.
Step 3: Learn the craps table layout:
- Take a moment to familiarize yourself with the craps table layout.
- The table consists of various betting areas where you can place your wagers.
Step 4: Place your bets:
- Before the come-out roll, you can place different types of bets, such as pass line, don’t pass line, come, don’t come, and more.
- Click on the desired area of the table to place your bet.
- Make sure to adhere to the minimum and maximum betting limits set by the casino.
Step 5: Roll the dice:
- Once all bets are placed, it’s time to roll the dice.
- In online craps, the roll is automated, and the outcome is determined by a random number generator (RNG).
- The result will determine whether you win or lose based on your chosen bets.
Step 6: Understand the game’s progression:
- Depending on the outcome of the roll, the game progresses with subsequent rolls.
- You can continue placing bets on each roll or choose to skip betting until the next come-out roll.
Step 7: Follow the specific rules and betting options:
- Craps game offers a wide range of betting options, including pass line bets, come bets, odds bets, and more.
- Take some time to explore the different bet types and their associated rules to make informed decisions.
Step 8: Enjoy the game and manage your bankroll:
- Online casino craps is a fast-paced and exciting game, so remember to enjoy the experience.
- To ensure responsible gambling, monitor your bankroll and impose bet limits.
Come-Out Roll: The game starts with a come-out roll. The player rolling the dice is known as the shooter. If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, it is a “natural,” and the pass line bets win. If the come-out roll is a 2, 3, or 12, it is “craps,” and the pass line bets lose. Any other number rolled becomes the point.
Point Phase: Once a point is established, the shooter continues to roll the dice until either the point number is rolled again (which results in a win for pass line bets) or a 7 is rolled (which results in a loss for pass line bets).
Pass Line Bet: This is one of the most common bets in online craps. Players place their bets on the “pass line” before the come-out roll. Pass line bets triumph if the come-out roll is a 7 or an 11. If it’s a 2, 3, or 12, pass line bets lose. If a point is established, pass line bets win if the point is rolled again before a 7.
Don’t Pass Line Bet: This is the opposite of the pass line bet. Players who bet on the “don’t pass line” are betting against the shooter. If the come-out roll is a 2 or 3, don’t pass line bets win. If it’s a 7 or 11, don’t pass line bets lose. If a point is established, don’t pass line bets win if a 7 is rolled before the point.
Other Betting Options: Online casino craps offers various other betting options, including come bets, don’t come bets, odds bets, place bets, and more. Each bet has its own rules and payouts, allowing players to choose their preferred betting strategy.
Craps Etiquette: When playing craps at Cricbaba Casino or any other casino, it’s important to be aware of the craps etiquette. This includes handling the dice properly, making bets within the specified time, and respecting the other players at the table.
It’s important to note that the specific rules and betting options may vary slightly between different variations of online casino craps game. At Cricbaba Casino, you can find detailed rules and instructions in the game’s information section. Make sure to familiarise yourself with the specific rules before placing your bets to enhance your gaming experience.
How to Calculate Craps Odds
Calculating Craps odds involves understanding the probabilities and payouts associated with different bets in the game.
Here’s a guide on how to calculate craps odds:
Probability: To calculate the probability of a specific outcome in online craps, you need to determine the number of ways that outcome can occur and divide it by the total number of possible outcomes.
For example, to calculate the probability of rolling a 7, there are six ways to roll a 7 out of a total of 36 possible combinations (since there are six possible outcomes for each die). The likelihood of rolling a 7 is therefore 6/36 or 1/6.
Payouts: The payouts in craps vary depending on the specific bet. The pass line bet and the don’t pass line bet are the two most popular wagers in craps. The pass line bet has a payout of 1:1, which means if you win, you get your original bet back plus an additional unit. The don’t pass line bet also has a payout of 1:1.
Odds Bets: One of the unique aspects of craps is the ability to place odds bets, which have true odds and no house edge. These bets are made in addition to the pass line or don’t pass line bets. The payouts for odds bets change based on the point total.
For example, if the point is 4 or 10, the odds bet payout is 2:1. If the point is 5 or 9, the odds bet payout is 3:2. And if the point is 6 or 8, the odds bet payout is 6:5.
House Edge: The house edge is the statistical advantage that the casino has over the players. In craps, the house edge varies depending on the type of bet.
For example, the pass line bet has a house edge of approximately 1.41%, while the don’t pass line bet has a slightly lower house edge of around 1.36%. The odds bets have no house edge, making them a popular choice for skilled craps players.
To calculate the expected value or potential winnings for a specific bet, you can multiply the probability of winning by the payout and subtract the probability of losing.
However, it’s important to note that craps is a game of chance, and the outcomes are determined by random dice rolls.
Calculating odds can help you make informed betting decisions, but it does not guarantee specific results.
How to use your Bonuses on Craps at Cricbaba Casino
Using bonuses on online craps games at Cricbaba Casino can enhance your gaming experience and potentially increase your winnings.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use your bonuses on craps:
- Check the Bonus Terms: Start by reviewing the terms and conditions of the bonus you want to use. Look for any specific wagering requirements or restrictions related to craps. Ensure that the bonus is eligible for use on craps games.
- Claim the Bonus: If you haven’t already, make sure to claim the bonus. This may involve registering an account at Cricbaba Casino, making a qualifying deposit, and opting in for the bonus. Follow the instructions provided by the casino to successfully claim the bonus.
- Verify Wagering Requirements: Bonuses usually come with wagering requirements, which specify the number of times you need to wager the bonus amount before you can withdraw any associated winnings. Check the wagering requirements for the online craps game.
For example, if the bonus has a 20x wagering requirement and you received a ₹100 INR bonus, you would need to wager ₹2,000 INR before cashing out.
- Play Craps: Once you have claimed the bonus and understood the wagering requirements, you can start playing craps. Launch the craps game at Cricbaba Casino and place your bets. Keep in mind that not all bets may contribute equally towards meeting the wagering requirements, so check the bonus terms for any specific game restrictions.
- Track Wagering Progress: As you play craps online, keep track of your wagering progress. Many online casinos provide a tracker or display the remaining wagering requirement amount. This will help you monitor how close you are to fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Complete Wagering Requirements: Continue playing online casino craps until you have met the required wagering amount. Once you have fulfilled the wagering requirements, you can proceed to the next step.
- Withdraw Your Winnings: If you have winnings remaining after meeting the wagering requirements, you can request a withdrawal. Follow the withdrawal process outlined by Cricbaba Casino to cash out your winnings.
Craps is a popular casino dice game that involves players betting on the outcome of a roll or series of rolls of two dice. The basic rules of craps are as follows:
- The game begins with a "come-out" roll, where the shooter (the player rolling the dice) aims to establish a point number (4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10) or a winning/losing combination.
- If the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, it's a "natural," and the Pass Line bets win. If it's a 2, 3, or 12, it's "craps," and the Pass Line bets lose.
- If a point number is established, the shooter continues rolling the dice until they roll the point number again (making a "pass") or roll a 7 (making a "seven-out").
- Players can place additional bets on various outcomes, such as the Point Number, specific dice combinations, or the total value of the dice.
- The game continues with new shooters taking turns rolling the dice.
Craps may seem intimidating at first, but learning the basics can help beginners get started. Here's a simplified guide to playing craps for beginners:
- Place Bets: Place your bets on the Pass Line or Don't Pass Line. The Pass Line bet wins if the come-out roll is a 7 or 11, and loses if it's a 2, 3, or 12. The Don't Pass Line bet is the opposite.
- Roll the Dice: The shooter rolls the dice to establish a point number or a winning/losing combination.
- Place Additional Bets: Once a point number is established, you can place additional bets on various outcomes, such as the Point Number, specific dice combinations, or the total value of the dice.
- Roll Until a Result: The shooter continues rolling the dice until they roll the point number again (making a pass) or roll a 7 (making a seven-out).
- Collect Winnings: If your bets win, collect your winnings accordingly. If your bets lose, you can place new bets on the next round.
Craps can initially appear complex due to its various betting options and terminology. However, with some practice and understanding of the basic rules, craps can become easier to learn. It's recommended for beginners to start with simple bets like the Pass Line and gradually explore other bet types as they gain more experience.
Learning to play craps online can be advantageous as it allows beginners to familiarise themselves with the game's mechanics, bet types, and strategies at their own pace. Many online casinos offer free or demo versions of craps, allowing players to practice without risking real money. Online tutorials, guides, and interactive platforms can also aid in learning to play craps effectively.